Hawaiian Lei Flowers – Local Oahu Shops!
A lei is a part of Hawaiian popular culture and the true gift of aloha! A lei is any series of objects strung together with the intent to be worn, with the trendy concept being a wreath of flowers.
In modern practice, men and women continue to wear and exchange lei on occasions for various celebrations such as graduations, funerals, birthdays, weddings and sometimes just because for their beauty!
Here are some of our favorite local floral artists in Oahu to check-out!
- The Happy Haku (@thehappyhaku) – Local artist offering flower crowns, leis, workshops and more. By email request only!
- Lei Laʻi Studio (@lei.lai_studio) – Hawaiian Artistry, lei maker and floral artist – this place is a one-of-a-kind unique elopement studio metamorphosing into your dream space bringing nature indoors a unique one of a kind elopement experience
- Lulu’s Lei + Bouquets (@lulusleiandbouquets) – Located in the North Shore, this cute flower shop offers gifts, plants, home decor and workshops!
- @Ocean_dreamerr – Lei maker and floral artist offering unique and trendy, dreamy designs
- Pua Hana (@puahanahawaii) – Flower & lei shop located in Kaimuki offering local and imported fresh flowers, sold as loose stems, lei or as artful arrangements, vases and gifts