SHOP LOCAL… Online!
Missing a dose of Hawaii and looking for a little Aloha in your life? We’ve rounded up a few of our favorite Hawaii-based brands and small businesses you can shop online! Send a gift to someone you miss or treat yourself with Hawaii-themed items, tasty Hawaiian snacks, one-of-a-kind jewelry, home goods, souvenirs and more. Hawaii boasts amazing, talented local makers, artisans + artists and designers who would love your support!
APPAREL + GIFTS
- Aloha Modern – An Hawaiʻi born lifestyle company offering apparel and cute beach accessories
- Dolkii Hawaii – Created by two hawaii sisters, shaiyanne dar and yasmin dar fasi, combined their free-spirit style and exotic south-east asian background to create an online shop for the modern island gypsy. In the Spring of 2018, Dolkii launched the WAHINE COLLECTION in partnership with WOMEN’S FUND OF HAWAI’I, a local nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of women & girls statewide. A portion of sales from all Wahine tees sold are donated to WFH, and since its launch, Dolkii has donated over $10,000 to support the continued efforts of WFH.
- Guava – Located on the North Shore and Kailua, find the cutest beach essentials, swimwear and apparel for the summer!
- Kealopiko – This local brand offers stylish men + women apparel and beach accessories. They give back by donating a portion of their profits to organizations that support cultural education and environmental conservation in Hawaii.
- Malie (mah-lee-ay) – “Inspired by paradise, powered by science” – this beauty brand offers more than 200 natural, non-toxic and locally sourced beauty products for skin, hair, body, as well as home goods and scents! All of the products are cruelty free and formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone, talc, or gluten!
- Manaola Hawaii – Carrington Manaola Yap is a native Hawaiian fashion designer from Kohala, Hawaiʻi who created luxury Hawaiian lifestyle brand MANAOLA in 2014. Inspired by his cultural upbringing as a life-long hula practitioner, he translates Hawaiian spirituality and Hawaiʻi’s unique beauty into prints that embody repetitious patterns in nature.
- Mori by Art + Flea – A curated select shop that highlights over 200 up-and-coming artists & designers, brands & designer labels in Hawaii.
- Noa Noa Hawaii – Shop patterns and colors in traditional Hawaiian and Pacific island tapa and ethnic designs from around the world. Hand batiked all natural fabrics include cottons, rayons, silks and linens.
- Rise Jewelry – Born from a love of scuba and free diving in Oahu, the designer uses ocean finds such as sea glass, sunrise shells, shark teeth and more to create her unique jewelry pieces. All components are ethically found and sourced!
- SoHa Living – Embodying a lifestyle of leisure, vacation, discovery, coastal chic and tropical luxury – this brand offers everything from home goods, accessories such as jewelry, bags and hats to gourmet sweets and Hawaiian stationary goods!
- Nick Kuchar – O‘ahu based artist creates vintage inspired surf and travel art featuring our favorite locations of this ‘āina (the land).
- Sarah Caudle – Inspired by the sea, this seascape artist who creates a visual escape to paradise for others to find a sense of peace, happiness, and aloha. The artist depicts the beauty of Hawaii’s beaches through dynamic colors, fluid movements, and organic compositions. Using acrylics and resin on wood panel, each original painting is completely unique and full of depth.
EAT + DRINK
- da Hawaiian Store – Find your favorite tasty coffee and other favorite Hawaiian products here at this online marketplace offering more than hundreds of items. Happy shopping!
- Hawaii Coffee Company – Producers of the world renown coffee brands LION Coffee and Royal Kona Coffee, this well-known brand is the world’s largest roaster of Kona Coffee and produces Hawaii’s very finest flavored coffees and teas.
- Honolulu Cookie Company – premium shortbread cookies that represent true Hawaiian hospitality. If you ever stop in one of their stores on the island, take up on sampling ALL of their flavors!