What is check-in/checkout time?
Check-in time is 3 p.m.; checkout is 12 p.m.
Do you allow smoking on property?
The Hotel Del Sol is a non-smoking hotel.
Do you allow pets?
We welcome up to two pets. Upon check-in, a signed pet agreement will be required.
How much do you charge for high-speed/Wi-Fi internet access?
Our basic Wi-Fi (100mg) is complimentary to all guests.
Do you have accessible rooms?
Yes, we have rooms that offer accessible features ranging from roll-in showers, bathroom grab bars, braille and we even welcome your service animal.
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
While we do not offer a fitness center on property, please contact our front desk for available off-site options.
Do you have a pool?
We have a year round outdoor pool heated to 83 degrees open from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Do you have a spa?
We do not have a spa.
What does the Daily Destination Fee include?
The Daily Destination Fee ($15 per night plus taxes) includes the following:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Grab-‘n’-Go continental breakfast box daily from 7 a.m to 10 a.m.
- Unlimited Local and Toll-Free Calls
- Google Chromecast Streaming Service
- Digital Concierge Touch Screen Service
- Complimentary Boarding Pass and Attraction Ticket Printing
- Complimentary Baby Crib usage based upon request
- 20% Off Admission to California Academy of Sciences Museum (temporarily suspended)
- Discounted Daily Gym Pass (temporarily suspended)
- Daily News Paper (temporarily suspended)
Map & Directions
Do you have on-site parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
The hotel offers self-parking. The cost is $30 per night.
The hotel does not offer valet parking.
What is your restaurant’s cuisine?
The hotel does not offer a restaurant on-site. Please check with our front desk for recommendations in the nearby area.
We are committed to providing equal access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities. The features also make our hotels more accessible for older individuals with changing abilities to ensure a seamless experience. Our overall goal is to improve usability throughout the hotel for all guests.
Accessible Hotel Parking and Transportation
- Self-parking for cars
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Public restrooms
- Business center
- Registration desk
Accessibility for Guest Rooms and Meetings
- Closed caption or closed captioning decoders for guest room televisions
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways with 32in (0.81m) of clear width
- Text telephone TTY
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- Registration area
- Business center
- Swimming pool