Family-Friendly Boutique Hotel Amenities
We’ve refurnished with playful and colorful pieces inspired by the surrounding Marina District area of San Francisco. Think kid-friendly, California beach house.
We welcome your family and pets to our boutique hotel, and invite you to enjoy our heated pool, complimentary continental breakfast, and inexpensive on-site parking.
Stop by the lobby for an afternoon treat of freshly baked cookies with milk, coffee or tea! Daily starting at 3 PM.
The pool will be temporarily closed from November 13, 2023 until the end of January 2024 due to construction. We expect minimal disruption and noise from 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your understanding regarding this matter. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the hotel directly at any time.
We are delighted to welcome you to Hotel Del Sol, an urban oasis in the heart of the marina district with plenty of open space including our courtyard, self-parking spaces and exterior corridors.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is paramount. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have implemented enhanced standards of care and cleanliness to ensure a safe and comfortable stay with us. We are outlining some changes you may anticipate during your stay. Thank you for choosing Del Sol for your getaway.
- Google Chromecast
- 50″ flat-screen TV
- Complimentary Grab-‘n’-Go continental breakfast box daily from 7 a.m to 10 a.m.
- Accommodations include a walk-in closet
- Lather branded bath amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Linens laundered with green cleaning products
- AC/heating units in all rooms but Poolside Queen
- Concierge services
- Complimentary Grab-‘n’-Go continental breakfast box
- Afternoon Milk & Cookies
- On-site parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary luggage storage
- Laundry/Dry cleaning service (temporarily suspended)
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Quiet hours: 10 p.m. – 8 a.m.
- Courtyard with palm trees and hammocks
- Heated outdoor pool (Temporarily closed until end of January)
- Off-site fitness center (temporarily closed)
- Movie library
- High-Speed Wi-Fi in all guest rooms
- Meeting rooms, event spaces, and venues available at the nearby historic Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture